Pros & Cons
- Designed to support up to 1000 pounds
- 120-night risk-free sleep trial
- Peace of mind with a 10 year warranty
- Ability to add an optional cooling panel
- Choice between two models of different firmness levels
- Discounts for first responders, teachers, military, & students
- Shipping charges are nonrefundable to Hawaii, Alaska, & Canada
- No international shipping
Sizes & Pricing
Titan offers hybrid mattresses in a variety of sizes. This includes Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and Cal King, and there are seasonal offers available. For their Firm Hybrid mattress, the prices range from $599.20 to $999.20, which is good value and compares very well to the competition.
The Titan Firm Hybrid measures 11″ tall whereas the Titan Luxe Hybrid measures 13″ tall. Otherwise, the mattress sizes and measurements are as follows:
Twin: 38″ x 75″ – normally $699 for the Firm Hybrid and $899 for the Luxe Hybrid
Twin XL: 38″ x 80″ – normally $749 for the Firm Hybrid and $949 for the Luxe Hybrid
Full: 53″ x 75″ – normally $799 for the Firm Hybrid and $999 for the Luxe Hybrid
Queen: 60″ x 80″ – normally $999 for the Firm Hybrid and $1249 for the Luxe Hybrid
King: 76″ x 80″ – normally $1249 for the Firm Hybrid and $1499 for the Luxe Hybrid
Cal King: 72″ x 84″ – normally $1249 for the Firm Hybrid and $1499 for the Luxe Hybrid
Split Cal King: same in size and price as two Twin XL mattresses
When you purchase one of their mattresses, you can take advantage of a few perks. These include free shipping and delivery, a 10-year warranty, a 120-night risk-free money-back guarantee.
As a sister company to Brooklyn Bedding, Titan specializes in providing a plus-size mattress solution for plus-size sleepers. Their mattresses are handcrafted and manufactured in the US and are designed with high-quality foam and premium coils. Their products are engineered for contouring comfort, cooling, durability, firmness, and support.
Titan currently offers two mattresses, the Titan Firm Hybrid and the Titan Luxe Hybrid. Here is a breakdown of the construction of each of these mattresses:
Titan Firm Hybrid:
- Optional Cooling Layer – This top panel features an optional layer of Premium Phase Changing Molecule (PCM) fabric. This can be woven into the mattress to provide enhanced cooling.
- 1” Quilted Top with Gel Memory Foam – This layer of Gel Memory Foam is designed to provide optimal cooling while resisting body impressions while you sleep through the night.
- 2” TITANFLEX™ – This layer consists of patented TitanFlex™ foam, which can help provide targeted relief for pressure points and responsive contouring.
- 6” TITANCALIBER™ Encased Coils – This core layer features 961 encased TitanCaliber™ coils, which are great for motion isolation and an industrial level of support.
- 2” High-Density Base Foam – The base is filled with high-density foam, which reinforces the encased coils and makes the mattress more durable.
The Titan Luxe Hybrid
- Optional Cooling Layer – There is an option to sew this layer of Premium Phase Changing Molecule (PCM) into the top panel for instant cooling
- 1” Quilted Top with Gel Memory Foam – This layer of Quilted Gel Memory Foam both comforting and cooling. It can also help resist body impressions while you sleep.
- 2” TITANFLEX™ Comfort Foam – This is a second layer of patented foam material that can provide targeted pressure relief and responsive contouring and is ideal for two partners sharing the bed.
- 1” ENERGEX™ Transition Foam – This is a third layer of Energex™ foam that can provide deep compression support and contour to the shape of your body.
- 8” TITANCALIBER™ Individually Encased Coils – This is a core layer featuring 1,032 encased coils, which Is ideal for motion isolation and enhanced support.
- 1” High-Density Base Foam – This high-density base foam layer helps reinforced the individual coils as they compress and ensures that the mattress is more durable.
The mattress cover is washable. It is recommended that you cover it with a mild detergent and gently dab it with a cloth. You can also invest in a mattress protector, which can be easily washed.
Firmness, Feel & Support
Titan’s mattresses are designed for maximum comfort and support and are recommended for any weight group. Still, the company specializes in providing plus size individuals who weigh up to 1000 pounds. The mattresses are comfortable for all sleep types. This includes those who sleep on their back, stomach, sides or move around through the night.
The Titan Firm Hybrid mattress is rated as 8-9 out of 10 on the firmness scale. This means it is very firm and can provide a lot of support and targeted pressure relief. The mattress also features higher gauge coils for enhanced edge support. It is also designed to provide an optimal level of motion transfer, sinkage, and bounce, so it is firm but still very comfortable to lie on.
The Titan Luxe Hybrid was developed for plus size individuals who want maximum support but prefer a medium level of firmness. It is rated as 5- 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. This mattress features a patented foam layer for deeper foam compression support and individually encased coils. This ensures the mattress is a little softer and more comfortable to lie on than the Titan Firm Hybrid. It is also very durable and is great for contouring to your body. The base is still firm, but it has a little more sinkage, level of motion transfer, and extra bounce and lift than the other mattress.
Both Titan mattresses feature special layers to help regulate the temperature and provide optimal cooling. One of these is the optional cooling layer of Premium Phase Changing Molecule (PCM) fabric, which can be woven in the top panel. Both mattresses also feature a 1” Quilted Top with Gel Memory Foam, which can provide optimal cooling through the night. Each mattress features encased coils, which are also great for enhanced airflow. The Titan Firm Hybrid also contains TitaniumGel™, for cooling benefits.
Purchase & Delivery Process
The purchase and delivery process is very simple and easy to complete. You can simply select your preferred mattress and take advantage of their free delivery service. The bed will arrive in a box and there are helpful guides about how to unbox and set up the mattress at home. Once the mattress is set up, you can enjoy a 120-night risk-free trial. You can also benefit from their 10-year warranty service.
If you’re not happy with the mattress, then you can contact the company, and they will offer to help you with features like a mattress topper or a free exchange. If you still want to return the mattress, then you can get a full refund. However, the shipping charges are non-refundable to Hawaii, Canada, and Alaska.
Titan prides itself on their customer support and their team are very helpful and responsive. If you need to reach them, you can contact them a few ways. You can call live support to speak to a sleep specialist. You can also instant message them on live chat support, fill out a contact form on their website or email your enquiry directly.
Phone SupportPhone support is available Monday to Friday, 7am to 7pm.
Live Online ChatLive chat support is available.
Video TutorialsVideos are available under the Brooklyn Bedding YouTube channel.
FAQAn FAQ page is available on Titan's website.
Community ForumTitan has several social media channels available.
BlogTitan has an active blog on their website.
Titan prides itself on providing a plus-size mattress solution for plus-size individuals. The company recognizes that there is no one-size-fits-all mattress, so these mattresses are designed to provide superior support and comfort for heavy sleepers. There are two hybrid mattresses to choose from, and they both feature premium quality foam, individual encased coils, and cooling technology. There are differences between each mattress, but each has been engineered to provide the optimal amount of support, firmness, contouring, pressure point relief, and cooling comfort. You can benefit from free shipping and delivery, an outstanding customer care team, a generous 120-night sleep trial, free returns and a 10-year warranty.