Allswell Mattress ReviewThree hybrid designs to choose from
White glove delivery & mattress-removal
"Just right" firmness level
CertiPUR-US certified foams
Cooling features for temperature regulation
Pros & Cons
- Great value for the price
- A great mix of comfort and support
- 10-year warranty
- Light and easy to move
- Unable to customize mattress firmness
Sizes & Pricing
Allswell comes in six different sizes – Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and Cal King. Here are the details for each:
- Twin – The twin-sized mattress dimensions are 37.5” x74” x10”, and it’s priced at $245.
- Twin XL – The twin XL-sized mattress dimensions are 37.5” x 79” x 10”, and it’s priced at $265.
- Full – The full-sized mattress dimensions are 52.5” x 74” x 10”, and it’s priced at $315.
- Queen – The queen-sized mattress dimensions are 59.5” x 79” x 10”, and it’s priced at $345.
- King – The king-sized mattress dimensions are 75.5” x 79” x 10”, and it’s priced at $420.
- Cal King – The Cal king-sized mattress dimensions are 71.5” x 83” x 10”, and it’s priced at $420.
The Allswell mattress is also available in a Luxe version, which includes advanced features such as cooling gel swirl foam.
- Luxe Twin – The Luxe twin measures 39 x 75 x 12″ and costs $395.
- Luxe Twin XL – The twin XL measures 37.5 x 79 x 12″ and costs $445.
- Luxe Full – The Luxe full measures 52.5 x 74 x 12″ and is priced at $545.
- Luxe Queen – The Luxe queen-size mattress measures 59.5 x 79 x 12″ and costs $645.
- Luxe King – The king-size Allswell Luxe measures 75.5 x 79 x 12″ and is priced at $845.
- Luxe Cal King – The Cal King measures 71.5 x 83 x 12″ and is available for $845.
The Allswell Supreme mattress is 14″ tall and has additional luxury features such as a Europ top, reinforced edge support, Energex temperature regulating foam, and handles.
- Supreme Twin – The Supreme twin mattress measures 39 x 75 x 14″ and is available for $725.
- Supreme Twin XL – The twin XL size is 39 x 80 x 14″ and costs $775.
- Supreme Full – The full-size measures 54 x 75 x 14″ and is priced at $885.
- Supreme Queen – The Supreme queen is 60 x 80 x 14″ and costs $985.
- Supreme King – The king measures 76 x 80 x 14″ and is priced at $1,245.
- Supreme Cal King – The Cal King is 72 x 84 x 14″ and costs $1,245.
If you choose Affirm at checkout, you’ll be able to apply for a 0% financing for orders $250 and above.
All mattresses come with a 10-year warranty, 100-night free trial and free ground shipping in the contiguous U.S. with optional white glove delivery (for $99). It can take from two to seven business days to complete an order but you can pay $50 for expedited shipping. Mattress removal is also available for a fee.
Launched in 2018, Allswell is a hybrid mattress brand that combines the body contouring effects of a memory foam with the support of pocketed spring coils. The product is suitable for all types of sleepers.
Allswell’s classic mattress consists of three primary design features:
Signature Quilting – The top layer of the mattress is represented by the brand’s hand-woven signature A quilting.
Memory Foam – The memory foam is CertiPUR-US certified and made from high-quality materials. It gently contours to your body while keeping the heat away, thanks to its open-cell design.
Individually Wrapped Coils – The pocket spring coils provide two-edged support and help minimize motion transfer. While the support is decent in most cases, people who weigh over 220 LBS may find it to be insufficient.
The Allswell Luxe also includes:
High-Density Foam – The high-density foam is 1″ thick to provide additional support.
Copper-Gel Infused Memory Foam – The gel layer is 2″ thick for more pressure relief. This memory foam is also anti-microbial.
Cooling SwirlFoam – The signature quilting includes SwirlFoam to keep you cool during sleep.
The Supreme mattress also includes the following features:
Quantum Edge Reinforcing – The individually wrapped coils have advanced edge support to further minimize motion transfer.
Energex Foam – This 2″ foam is designed for pressure relief across different temperatures so you can sleep comfortably.
Graphite and Copper Gel-Infused Memory Foam – This gel layer is specially designed to keep you cool during sleep.
Euro Top – The built-in Euro Top provides an incredibly plush top layer.
Allswell Luxe construction
The cover is represented by the brand’s hand-woven signature A quilting and feels very soft to the touch. It’s comfortable to lie down on and is hypoallergenic. The cover isn’t removable, washable, or waterproof. In case of an accident, the most recommended cleaning technique is spot cleaning.
Firmness, Feel & Support
According to the vast majority of reviewers and previous owners, the mattress is very comfortable. It feels great to lie down on and provides a decent amount of support. Allswell is suitable for all types of sleepers, although it doesn’t provide pressure point relief. If you have back, neck, hips, or shoulder pain, this product may not be able to sooth it enough for you to feel relaxed.
Thanks to the individually-wrapped pocket spring coils combined with the memory foam, the motion transfer is minimized, but not eliminated completely, which may be troublesome for some couples. The Luxe and Supreme versions have more advanced edge support than the original Allswell mattress. Finally, Allswell (all three designs) is medium-firm (4.5 to 6.5 on a scale of 1 to 10), and offers good bounce.
Purchase & Delivery Process
The purchase and delivery process is very straightforward. Everything is completed online, and all the information is organized neatly for the customer to see. Once you select the size, quantity, shipping method, and buying method, it will be delivered to you in two to seven business days. Orders placed by 12 pm EST ship the same day while the ones placed after that ship the following business day. All mattresses come with a 10-year warranty, 100-night free trial, and free delivery in the contiguous U.S. White glove delivery, mattress removal, and expedited shipping are also available for an additional fee.
Allswell offers standard customer service to clients via the phone. You can also contact them via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and live chat is available on the website. The team is very responsive, informed, and friendly, ready to help in every situation. An FAQ page and blog on the Allswell site are good places to find more information.
Phone SupportThe customer support team can be reached by phone at 1-833-225-7935 during business hours.
Live Online ChatLive chat is available on the website.
Video TutorialsThere are a number of reviews and unboxing videos that can be found on YouTube.
FAQThe FAQ section provides detailed answers to questions related to shipping, delivery, returns, and product dimensions.
BlogThe blog features articles on topics related to the sleeping environment, temperature, bedroom decorations, bedroom accessories, etc.
Overall, Allswell provides good value for its extremely low price-point in the hybrid mattresses category. The construction is simple, yet delivers expected results as confirmed by many users. The warranty, free trial period, and delivery times are on par with the competition. The Luxe and Supreme mattresses provide advanced features such as increased support, cooling gels, and more to keep users sleeping comfortably.
While the product doesn’t provide outstanding support (including edge support), maximum heat relocation, or zero motion transfer, it’s still a worthy consideration due to its price-point. The overall value, features, and quality that you’re getting for as little as $245 (for the Twin-sized bed) can’t be matched by any other product on the market.